Sappy Valentine’s Post – Why I Love My Wife!
For all of my usual readers, please excuse this sappy display of public affection.
For everyone else, I thought it would be a cool idea to show my wife how much I love her publicly for the world. I am an extremely lucky man and if you don’t already agree, you probably will after reading this. These are in no particular order.
- She waits on me hand and foot when I’m sick
- She cooks incredible food and always comes up with new foods
- CONSTANTLY tries to make sure everyone else is happy
- Talks to her parents almost daily
- Says “Delicacy” like “De-Lick-A-See”
- Loves our daughter more than anything in the world
- She gives awesome massages!
- Acts as a match-mater between her friends
- She sends me text messages to tell me she loves me
- I wake up seeing her smiling at me on many mornings
- She puts up with my lack of cooking skills (exploding fish)
- Her randomness offsets my linear approach
- She will stop a conversation with her family to come explain to me what they are talking about
- She usually says exploder instead of explorer. For example: “Dora the Exploder” or “Internet Exploder”
- She leaves me alone with her parents so I can practice my Spanish
- She has passed me up for number of mayorships on Foursquare
- She is COMPLETELY supportive of everything I do
- Some things behind closed doors that I shouldn’t mention here
- It doesn’t bother her that the dog has trained her to give him treats
- She asks me to skip Christmas gifts so I can get her more from the gem show
- She’s got personality – We bump into someone she knows EVERYWHERE we go
- She will take dinner to elderly friends for no reason special
- She loves me!
- When I try out wacky new diets she tries to change her cooking
- She always says “Have a good time” before I leave for pool on Monday nights
- She doesn’t back down when something is really important to her
- She keeps threatening to have Spanish only day
- She learned to love “The Office”
- She is an incredible friend and someone I know I can talk to about anything
- She’s BEAUTIFUL
- She has a great sense of humor and usually gets mine
- She always “Likes” my Garious posts on Facebook because she knows it will help give them visibility
- She can recall the life history of anyone she’s friends with
- She puts up with my grouchy days
- Plays scrabble with me even though English is her second language
I could go ON and ON and ON, but I hope this clearly shows why I love her too! She is amazing and I am incredibly lucky!